The news site of Del Mar High School

The Perspective

Invisible Sounds

James Alan McGettigan, Staff Writter/Film Editor

Have you ever heard a loud, echoing, harmonic, roaring sounds that are similar to what machines or trumpets would sound like, in the sky? Well if you haven’t, there are plenty of others around the world who have. Mostly, when people hear these noises they appear to be moving, as they usually start out very loud and then dim out and people become very frightened when they hear these noises. In some cases when people have heard these eerie noises, the ground will shake and will create an earthquake-like effect. And in every video I’ve seen of this phenomenon, from what I can hear the sounds are always unique. I’ve never heard a recording or seen a video of these things where these noises sound the same.

There have been rare instances when people go back and analyze footage, that they have recorded of the sky while hearing these noises, where they will find, what I can only describe as large, mechanical, invisible objects that could be emitting these noises. Some have stated that these noises are natural, while others say it’s caused by UFOs. But there are more people who have claimed that this phenomenon could be caused by a secret government project called “The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program” or (HAARP). Which is a research program that analyzed the ionosphere “with the aim to develop enhancement technologies for radio communication and surveillance.”

Conspiracy theorists have suggested that this program was built for the sole purpose of weather and mind control. Supposedly, this project was “shut down” in 2014 for reasons unknown. However, another source released on July 27th 2015 by strange sounds, released an article stating that Project HAARP is not dead and that the U.S Air Force handed over the project, as well as the 200 million dollar facility for which all its experiments were held over to the University Of Alaska Fairbanks, or, (UFA).

Norway and Russia also have similar facilities, Russia’s facility is called SURA and Norway’s facility is called EISCAT. But what project HAARP does, is it “turns the ionosphere into a laboratory.” The ionosphere is the layer of the Earth’s atmosphere that contains a high concentration of ions and free electrons and is able to reflect radio waves.

So, if these noises were associated with this secret project and people are still hearing them to this day, then either the government has not put an end to their time and energy within this project, or, something something happened as a result of the government shutting down what they could from the project but theres still something active that’s out of their control. Or these sounds and this project could have nothing in common to begin with. Because as we’ve stated, there is footage out there that suggests that “invisible machines” lets say, have been spotted within film footage as these noises occur.

One of my sources, carrying it’s information from a whistleblower slash Geologist who worked for the government stated that these noises have “encompassed up to 5 countries at once.” According to the retired government Geologist he/she says that “something is going on in the inner core of the earth.”

The article goes onto say that this has something to do with “magnetic poles changing and involves minerals recycling in the mantle of the Earth. The sounds are being generated in the mantle as large static discharges of energy, pushed up through the Earth’s crust, broadcasting as infrasound through the ionosphere and then bouncing back at a lower frequency that we can hear and feel as vibrations… The whistleblower says there has been a change in speed of mantle movement, which is affecting magnetic conductivity.”

Now, I don’t know about you, but this sounds more like a scientific explanation slash cover-up for this phenomenon. And if this is the case, it may explain the earthquakes, but what about the invisible objects people have recorded in footage, which you can see for yourself in the link below. And I highly recommend you watch the whole thing to hear both the sounds, and see the “invisible machines.”

So, what do you think, what are these noises, what isn’t the government telling us, what can we not see, and how does this all fit together?

Quick 16 second video of these trumpet sounds over stone henge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnUle_RCt8I

Sources:

Whistleblower Explains Mysterious Sounds Heard Across the World–and It’s More Disturbing Than Anything You Can Imagine

HAARP is not dead and will continue producing these strange sounds in the sky

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/opinion/the-conversation/sdut-mysterious-noises-sky-worldwide-2015may19-htmlstory.html
NASA’s not so bright and only explanation for the trumpet noises: https://www.sott.net/article/297196-NASA-confirms-strange-sounds-emanating-from-the-sky

• Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

Project SERPO (part 2) Bob Lazar And How Saucers Work

• Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

Project SERPO (part 1)

• Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 2)

• Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 1)

• Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

Black Eyed Children

• Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

• Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

• Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Ocean (Part 1) Baltic Sea Anomaly

• Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

The Russian Roswell’s (Part 3)

• Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Abductions (Part 2) Nome Alaska

The news site of Del Mar High School
Invisible Sounds