The Perspective

Project SERPO (part 2) Bob Lazar And How Saucers Work

James Alan McGettigan, Staff Wriiter/Film Editor

Bob Lazar, is a propulsions systems expert, who claims to have been recruited by the military and was employed by the Department of Naval Intelligence to work on the crashed UFOs of 1947. He worked at a top secret facility, which, according to him is called S4 located 125 miles north of Los Vegas and 15 miles south of Area 51.

Mr. Lazar was told that the reason as to why he was hired was to “replace one of a couple people that were killed while working on one of the reactors from one of the craft. Apparently they, for whatever reason cut open an operating reactor and the device exploded killing both of them.” Mr. Lazar was also told that this explosion was immensely large, and was much like a nuclear explosion. He said that this was done at a Nevada test sight, and “passed off as an unannounced nuclear test.”

He also claims that he saw actual alleged images of an alien autopsy that was conducted on one of the dead aliens that died in the Roswell crash. He said that the photographs contained “just the head, shoulders and chest of an alien with a… chest was cut open… and one single organ was removed. The organ itself in the other picture… was cut and removed… vivisection essentially… showing the different chambers in there… from that photograph it looked like what you see in UFO lore as the typical grey.”

One of the aspects of this man’s job when he was working at this secret facility, S4, was to look over “briefings” which were actual fresh documents on alleged top secret government projects. But in terms of Project SERPO, he was actually told things about it by his superiors. He claims that he was told “the crafts originated from a planet, that orbited the Zeta Reticuli star systems. Zeta Reticuli one and Zeta Reticuli two are two stars of a binary star system, the craft allegedly came from there.” His official job however was to act as a senior physicist and participated in project Galileo, which involved studying actual live UFO technology and their ability to bend space.

Mr. Lazar says that he actually saw a UFO parked in one of the hangers of area S4 on one occasion when the bus that took him to the facility parked on the opposite end of the main entrance, where it rarely parked. According to him there were 9 hangers and one of them were opened and he could see a saucer shaped disc. He said “I think it was the third time I was up there. Normally the bus pulled around to the opposite end of the facility which was the main entrance, and that’s where we went in. On this particular occasion it pulled up to one of the hanger doors which were normally closed and the last one was open. We came out and I saw the disc in the hanger.” But he didn’t stop to think that the craft did not originate from earth. At first he assumed that it was some new fighter jet model.

But it didn’t take him long to accept the fact that the craft was not man made when he stepped into it. He said “it probably really hit me when I got inside the craft and looked around and began to understand how it the craft was operated and finally grasp the whole project as a whole. As to what we were doing, the fact that we weren’t building this thing we were trying to find out how it was made. We were back-engineer it.”

Mr. Lazar claims that he doesn’t know too much about the “alien exchange program” but he does know that in 1979 there was “some sort of information exchange going on where were actual live aliens at the facility. And at one particular point there was an area where some security personnel went to enter, and apparently because, not the side arms but the bullets in the side arms from what I understand, if they would have entered the area the bullets would have detonated. And supposedly one of the creatures tried to stop the security personnel from entering the area and a fight instituted. And the bottom line was that the security personnel… were all killed and they died of head wounds and that’s all that I heard of that story.”

Since Mr. Lazar was one of the first to work on an “Eben” UFO, he has managed to understand how the craft works and how it’s anti-gravity technology works in particular. He that the craft “produces a gravity wave, which is similar to the gravity wave that the earth produces. However, the craft phase shifts the wave. In other words it turns the wave… not really in opposite polarity but something to that effect. Where it will work against the natural gravity wave of the earth, and it produces a lift in that effect.” Mr Lazar also states that these craft generate their own gravitational field and when you are inside the craft while in flight you are within a distortion and the laws of physics don’t apply to what is inside of the ship.

Mr. Lazar also says that this is possible through the ships gravity amplifiers and that there are at least three different kinds that he is aware of that were all embedded into this craft. Much like the ones in the drawing of the image at the top of this article. He said “There are three amplifiers, the craft can operate on a single one, can lift off the ground. The way in which it gets propelled are two different ways. There is what they call omicron configuration, where the craft is using one generator. Or delta configuration where it’s utilizing all three. Delta configuration would be for space travel… Moving around the source of gravity is a problem to a disc because it’s interference essentially. Though, what they do is they work with that interference to their benefit. And as appose to what we’re used to for instance a plane, once it’s in the air we envision thrust or some force coming out of the back of it to push it forward. The crafts work completely opposite of that. What they do is once they’re hovering in the air they’ll swing the two remain gravity generators up in front of them and create a distortion. Essentially a down hill, and the craft rolls down hill for infinity. It’s always chasing a little distortion.”

And that’s all that we’re going to go over for today, but we will have more on this topic here soon. So stay tuned and I will talk to you all later.

Source:

• Project SERPO (part 2) Bob Lazar And How Saucers Work

Government And Their Secrets

Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Ocean (Part 1) Baltic Sea Anomaly

Government And Their Secrets

The Russian Roswell’s (Part 3)

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Abductions (Part 2) Nome Alaska

The news site of Del Mar High School