The Perspective

Project SERPO (part 1)

James Alan McGettigan, Staff Writter/Film Editor

I’ve been waiting almost the whole school year to write about this classified government project. And I didn’t want to write about it right away, after I’d been informed about it because it correlates with another topic that we’ve spoken of before. One that I wanted to go over so that you might better understand the circumstances of this project. This particular topic of which I speak is the 1947 Roswell crash and you’ll understand what I’m talking about as we move on with this article.

Project SERPO is one of the most mysterious, and fascinating classified projects that has ever been conducted. Not to say that there haven’t been other projects like it. However, it may very well be the first of it’s kind. The story is that shortly after the Roswell crash the government discovered that the three crashed UFOs originated from the Zeta Reticuli systems one and two according to Bob Lazar, who we’ll talk more about in another article. Project SERPO, was a “joint project between the U.S Government and a race of friendly beings from a planet in the Zeta Reticuli star system.” This project was developed in, approximately a 20 year period, between “the late 1940s and the mid-1960s.”

According to my sources, the nature of the Government’s relationship with the extraterrestrials was diplomatic, which was established shortly after the Roswell crash. But during the actual project, there were multiple selected and trained men that associated with the military who went aboard one of the spacecraft that belonged to these beings. Where they were taken on a ten-year mission to visit the planet of these beings. Beyond that we don’t know too much. But there have been people that have come out over the years, claiming that they were associated with this project.

In November of 2005, an anonymous source sent multiple emails to a UFO discussion group “coordinated by former U.S. government employee Victor Martinez.” These held highly classified information regarding dates, events, locations, as well as what the Aliens call themselves. According to the source, which I will leave a link to down in the sources below, the alien race that we refer to as the grays actually call themselves “Ebens.” Some of these beings were in the Roswell crash. The source claimed that one of them had survived the crash, and was “transferred to the Los Alamos National Laboratory.” This Eben told scientists the location of it’s planet and “continued to cooperate until its death in 1952.”

This source also confirmed that “12 specially trained U.S military personnel went to Serpo aboard one of the Eben’s spacecraft as part of a 12-year mission to learn about SERPO’s geology and biology, as well as learning more about the Ebens.”

According to this anonymous source, SERPO is “approximately 37 light years away from Earth, has two suns, is slightly smaller than Earth, and has a similar atmosphere.” It was also discovered that the radiation levels on SERPO were higher compared to Earth’s. The Ebens also had leaders of their people, but “no real form of government and they lived in small communities with one large city which acted as the central point of the civilization. The total population on the planet was around 650,000.”

I assume that the reason as to why there planet’s population is so small for a planet not much bigger than earth’s must be because they have controlled breading methods like the Native Americans. So that they don’t over populate or require the need to use such big chunks of their recourses at a time, unlike us humans. Where we are constantly fighting for things like oil and don’t acknowledge more alternative, reusable recourses like solar panels.

The source goes onto say that the 12 man team remained on SERPO until 1978, when seven men and one women returned to earth. However, there were “two team members died on SERPO while two others decided to remain behind. Upon returning to earth, the team was isolated until 1984 for debriefing. Of the eight who returned, all have since passed away of illness caused by the excess radiation from SERPO’s dual suns. Nothing is known about the four who remained on SERPO.

It was discovered that SERPO orbited around a binary star system and which was why the radiation levels were so high on the planet. And it took the team several years to adjust to SERPO’s surface temperatures and then readjust to Earth’s. Another factor was that the 12-man team had only about a two and a half year supply of food and eventually had to resort to eating Eben food.

This is what a Binary star system looks like.

Planet SERPO’s Geology was different from ours as well, my source says that there were “few mountains and oceans. Several types of plant-like life existed bu mostly near the polar area, where it was cooler.” SERPO’s length in day was “43 Earth hours long. Also it never got fully dark as their skies were dimly lit by the smaller sun.” There were also signs of animal life and “some of the larger ones were used by Ebens for work and other tasks but never as food sources. They produced their food through industrial processes, of which they had many.” They also “had no concept of money or commerce. Every Eben was issued items in accordance with their needs.”

All in all, I believe that with the classified technology that our governments of our world have at this point, I have no doubt that if this specific event didn’t happen with these exact details then something like it has most definitely happened at this point in time. With that said, that concludes this article and we will have more on this subject soon enough.

Sources:
Actual anonymous Project SERPO source letters: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/serpo/index_serpo.htm
http://ufothetruthisoutthere.blogspot.com/2014/06/alleged-project-serpo-sent-us-military.html
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_projectSERPO23.htm
http://humansarefree.com/2015/08/project-serpo-exchange-program-between.html

• Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Invisible Sounds

• Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Project SERPO (part 2) Bob Lazar And How Saucers Work

• Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 2)

• Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 1)

• Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Black Eyed Children

• Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

• Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

• Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Ocean (Part 1) Baltic Sea Anomaly

• Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

The Russian Roswell’s (Part 3)

• Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Abductions (Part 2) Nome Alaska

The news site of Del Mar High School
Project SERPO (part 1)