The Perspective

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 2)

James Alan McGettigan, Staff Writter/ Film Editor

So, at the end of the last article, where we talked about the same topic, we were told Marian McGill’s, story involving the use of drug testing on her and her sister. We also talked about one or two of the primary doctors who were involved in this project, who’s names were Dr. Bender and Dr. Fink. Today we’ll be talking a bit more about Dr. Bender, what happened to the children and more.

Why don’t we start with Dr. Bender, as you might remember from the previous article, she became increasingly interested in knowing what the effects of putting children with mental disorders on LSD were like. Which took place from 1955 through 1956. Shortly after she started to initiate experiments on LSD with children who were suffering from mental disorders she attended a meeting sponsored by a “CIA from club, the Josiah Macy foundation.”

This meeting focused on the results of LSD research and Dr. Bender was notified that her “planned LSD experiments” would be funded by the Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology, or, (SIHE). Who were also controlled by the CIA. A man named James L. Monroe was the head of the (SIHE) and a former US Air Force officer who worked on “top-secret psychological warfare and propaganda projects, oversaw about 55 top-secret experiments underwritten by the CIA.”

The projects that Mr. Monroe was involved in included experiments on LSD, ESP, black magic, astrology, psychological warfare, media manipulation, and other subjects. As Dr. Bender continued her work with dosing children with LSD, she was now under the watch list of the CIA, since her work was now being partially paid for and supported by branches of their agency.

Eventually, her work raised some “concerns at the CIA’s Technical Services Division. In 1961 the TSD branch of the CIA wrote a memo to Mr. Monroe, questioning the “operational benefits of Dr. Bender’s work as related to children and LSD.” The TSD also asked Mr. Monroe to keep this request “closely appraised of the possible links between Dr. Bender’s project and those being conducted under separate MK/ULTRA funding at designated prisons in New York and elsewhere.”

Within the same year that all of this was happening, which was in 1960 and project Artichoke was still active during this point in time, Bender initiated her first experiments with LSD and Children. The children were around 6 to 10 years old, there were 14 of them, 11 boys and 3 girls.
One of the names of the little girls was Jane Marie, who was around seven years old at the time that she was apart of this experiment. According to my source, she didn’t like adults and that she was abused by her uncle. But she joyful, and liked to associate with other children. But after receiving LSD on just three occasions Marie “ceased to smiling at all and lost any interest in others her age. In the past week, she seems to have become easily agitated and lost any interest in reading, something she seemed to very much enjoy before treatment.”

During one of the experiments the 14 children were injected with LSD “intramuscularly while under continuous observation” as one of Bender’s reports describes. The Report went onto say: “The two oldest boys, over ten years, near or in early puberty, reacted with disturbed anxious behavior. The oldest and most disturbed received Amytal sodium 150 mg. intramuscularly and returned to his usual behavior.” The two boys were then ejected from the project.

The dosage of the 12 remaining children increased to “100 mcg.” in the weeks that followed. This is what Bender had to say on the matter: “Then it was increased gradually to twice and three times a week as no untoward side-effects were noticed…. Finally, it was given daily and this continued for six weeks until the time of this report.”

The result of all this written by Dr. Bender was “In general, they [the children] were happier; their mood was ‘high’ in the hours following the ingestion of the drug … they have become more spontaneously playful with balls and balloons … their color is rosy rather than blue or pale and they have gained weight. The use of these drugs [LSD, UML-401, UML-491] … will give us more knowledge about both the basic schizophrenic process and the defensive autism in children and also about the reaction of these dilysergic acid derivatives as central and autonomic nervous system stimulants and serotonin antagonists. Hopefully these drugs will also contribute to our efforts to find better therapeutic agents for early childhood schizophrenia.” That’s what the report says, but is it the truth?

Now according to another source, relating to this topic, states that the overall involvement that the CIA had in this was to create “super spies programmed to carry out… assassinations,” among other things that related to terrorism. Such experiments were tested all throughout projects Bluebird, Artichoke and MK ULTRA. Both adults and children, male and female were used as subjects in these projects. Some of which I have left a link to in the second link, located in the sources below if you wish to check those out.

We will be talking more about the CIA’s involvement with these projects and what they did next time and possibly a few other things that could be related to these projects. Before you go, however, a recent video was released by Seacureteam10, a very good and reliable source for my work. In the video below shows a montage of images taken by the Cassini space orbiter. And it’s really Amazing, the images that this little machine caught on camera. Even though a majority of what it caught may not have been shown in this manage. With that said, I hope you enjoy the video and I will talk to you all later.

Secureteam10’s saturn video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9GY6njkMI8

Sources:

The Hidden Tragedy of the CIA’s Experiments on Children

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=98240.

• The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

Invisible Sounds

Government And Their Secrets

Project SERPO (part 2) Bob Lazar And How Saucers Work

Government And Their Secrets

Project SERPO (part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Ocean (Part 1) Baltic Sea Anomaly

Government And Their Secrets

The Russian Roswell’s (Part 3)

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Abductions (Part 2) Nome Alaska

The news site of Del Mar High School