The news site of Del Mar High School

The Perspective

Black Eyed Children

James Alan McGettigan, Staff Writter/Film Editor

Sources:
http://from-the-shadows.blogspot.com/2011/08/black-eyed-kid-encounter-in-ireland.html

Real Accounts of BEK Encounters: Have You Invited Any Black Eyed Children Into Your Home?

The black eyed children, or, the black eyed adults, so they’re called, which is a topic more mysterious and disturbing than the men in black phenomenon. And when I say black, I mean black. The people who say they’ve been in contact with these beings say that the eyes are darker than the night sky.

As I’ve looked over the information on this topic, some of which we’ll be discussing today, I’ve noticed that although the black eyed children slash adult phenomenon are similar to the men in black phenomenon they appear to be two separate areas of conspiracy theory, and assuming that they are real, separate alien species with different agendas. Because in most of the men in black reports, when people come into contact with them they are almost always isolated with these strange humanoid beings.

Whereas with the black eyed children slash adult phenomenon, people have encounters with these humanoid beings almost always in public. And almost everything about the reported accounts are different from the MIB encounters. For instance, the BECs aren’t dressed in a dark suit, their voices don’t appear to be robotic, however they do appear to sound “monotone, almost hypnotic” according to contactees. And Instead of warning people about something, like the MIB accounts usually have happen, the BECs will more often ask you about personal information. They also tend to ask if can they come into your house to use the phone. People often report when coming into contact with BECs that they feel like their mind is being controlled, or, their actions are being telepathically influenced by these BECs. Which is very different from what we learned in our article titled “The Real Men In Black.” BECs also have hair on their bodies, unlike MIBs.

Today we’ll just be going over one encounter that a women had with these beings. To start, lets talk about what these beings have primarily been known to look like. People normally report that these beings look to be anywhere between 8 to 30 years old. They tend to have extremely pale skin, that almost looks “plastic, or artificial.” Witnesses also commonly report seeing these children “either dress in drab clothing, general blue jeans and a hoodie, or they wear very old-fashioned, handmade clothing, similar to what Amish people wear.”

Now some of you may be thinking that these kids just have Black contact lenses on their eyes. However, a man named David Weatherly has written a book on these beings called “Black Eyed Children” and he states that this could be the case. However black lenses that cover the entire surface of the eye are highly expensive and enormously uncomfortable. Black contact lenses that cover the entire eye can average up to 79.00$ a pair.

The first account that we’ll go over starts with a woman named Carris Holdsworth, back in 2009 when she was 18, located in Lisburn Ireland near Belfast. She was 18 at the time and reported the following: “It was about 10:45, I was only 18 and had a small flat in a very rough part of the neighborhood. That’s why it unsettled me when I saw two boys standing in my small patch of grass which I called my yard.” Ms.Holdsworth said that one of these teenaged boys looked to be about 16 years of age while the other seemed closer to 14 years of age. Ms.Holdsworth went onto say “I edged around the corner, and as if they knew I was there, both turned around to face me at the same time. They were just merely boys.” In short, she said she felt extremely disturbed with the way they were looking at her.

She said “I felt raw fear when I laid eyes on them” as she held tight onto a well hidden can of pepper spray, “I was ready to defend myself if one of them made any sudden movements,” she said. Shockingly, one of the teenaged boys calmly said “No need for that,” “that” referring to the can of pepper spray. “We just want to borrow your phone, miss,” the boy continued. She described them as saying “They looked like any other teenager around these parts, Hoodie, jeans and grubby trainers (running shoes). But while the older one spoke I zeroed down on his eyes – they were pitch black. No trace of white or pupil at all. I made a silent gasp, It was as if I was in terrible danger; that I had to get away. My heart rate went off. I didn’t know exactly what to do, so I marched towards my flat door, ignoring the two boys. I fiddled around quickly in my bag trying to find my keys.”

The same boy called out “Please miss, my mother won’t be happy if she doesn’t know where we are.” Ms.Holdsworth said that she was actually tempted to help the boys, seeing as how they were underaged asking for help at night. But their eyes were what told her to get in her apartment as soon as possible. She was also struggling to do the simplest things, like grasping her keys after locating them in her bag and responding to the boys. “I couldn’t get my words out,” she said. “My hands hit my keys and I swiftly opened my door and slid in. My heart was banging against my chest.”

She tried to calm herself down, after feeling completely paranoid, but the story doesn’t end here. She said that there was a knock at the front door but “I ignored it. it knocked again. I felt in real danger.” She slowly walked toward the door and everything was silent for a few seconds. But then there were three thundering knocks at the door. She said that those last set of knocks “scared me, making me jump back a few steps. I was grateful that my door was completely made of wood. I looked through the peep hole and almost died.”

She said that the two faces of the boys filled the peep hole of her door when she looked through it. One of the boys calmly said “Miss, we won’t hurt you. We promise.” Ms.Holdsworth had become enraged at this point and swiftly opened the door and found the two boys starring blankly at her with a smiles on their faces. “What do you want?!” she demanded. “We just want to use your phone,” the older one said. “No!” she shouted. “Just let us in to use the phone. We won’t hurt you. We have no weapons to hurt you with” the boy said. “Get away from my flat!” Ms.Holdsworth demanded. Then she slammed the door and looked back through the hole. The two young men were no longer smiling.

Eager to get these freaky kids off her property, she called up a friend who showed up not too long after Ms.Holdsmorth called her. When her friend arrived at her house she told Ms.Holdsworth that she spotted the two boys on Ms.Holdsworth’s property and that she also felt endangered when she saw them. But the two boys left shortly after Ms.Holdswoth’s friend arrived in her car. The image below is a drawing, that Ms.Holdsworth drew herself, portraying what these two young beings looked like.

That’s all we’re going to talk about for today, however I have a lot more information and sources that I’ll be using to write more articles on this topic and those will be up in no time.

• Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 1)

• Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

• Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

• Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Ocean (Part 1) Baltic Sea Anomaly

• Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

The Russian Roswell’s (Part 3)

• Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Abductions (Part 2) Nome Alaska

• Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

Secrets of the moon

• Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

What?! NASA tells us about 7 new planets but not about intelligent life?!

• Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

BREAKING NEWS!: NASA Admits to Finding 7 New Earth-like Planets! And More

• Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Bases On Earth

The news site of Del Mar High School
Black Eyed Children