The news site of Del Mar High School

The Perspective

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

James Alan McGettigan, Staff Writer/ Film Editor

WARNING: Before reading, keep in mind that there is some information in this particular article that the reader may find disturbing and or hard to believe. The last time we talked about this, we ended with the fact that the Nazis had the support of a few Christian leaders. And how hitler believed that one day there would be a day of great judgment upon our species. Today, we’ll be discussing more of who these “underground supermen” were and Hitler himself.

In historical accounts, it is claimed that Hitler, among other high ranking Nazi officers not only had communication with extraterrestrials but also “communicated with self-anointed Nordic gods who were a part constituency of Manipulative Extraterrestrials which to Gnostics disciples of Jesus were identified as demons.” Hitler targeted some of his own people, primarily in the working class to control and manipulate them into worshiping these demonic beings as well as the extraterrestrials.

When Hitler lost the war the extraterrestrials told the Nazis that they were in communication with a very powerful demonic-like force that were “establishing a Fourth Reich.” The Fourth Reich is a hypothetical German empire that is the successor to Nazi Germany. Which I’ll probably write a whole article about some other time.

Hitler believed that humanity was meant to be more like these demonic and manipulative beings who apparently looked like “human beings with very tall statures, light blonde hair and blue eyes.” It’s also believed that Nazi technology was built with the help of extraterrestrials, seeing as how they had “everything” before anyone else. They apparently had radar which they developed in 1933, infra-red sensors, and even deuterium oxide which is used as a moderator for neutrons in nuclear power plants.

Have you ever wondered if Hitler actually killed himself? Did the allied powers know that he wasn’t dead? Supposedly, Hitler’s “body” was found in a bunker located in Berlin in may 2nd 1945 by Russian forces that they believed was Hitler. But was it really? From what we know now, the most plausible answer is, no, the body the Russians found in Berlin was not Hitler’s. Because when the Russians investigated the body, they found out that it was 2 inches short and his ears didn’t have the same shape as Hitler’s. The video in the link below, has a bit more to say on the matter along with evidence that the body they found in Berlin was not Hitler’s.

http://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/adolf-hitler/videos/hitlers-remains?m=528e394da93ae&s=undefined&f=1&free=false

Not enough evidence? Then lets see how the leaders of that time frame responded to Hitler’s alleged death. In 1952, Dwight D. Eisenhower said “We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler’s death. Many people believe that Hitler escaped from Berlin.” In 1945 the Potsdam Conference was held at Cecilienhof where Stalin, Churchill, and Truman met to negotiate terms for the end of WWII. During this conference Truman asked Stalin whether or not it could be verified that Hitler was truly dead. Stalin bluntly replied “No.”

Marshall Gregory Zhukov was Stalin’s top army officer, whose troops occupied Berlin and in 1945, stated “we have found no corpse that could be Hitler’s.” On October 12th 1945 Lieutenant General Bedell Smith was chief of staff to Eisenhower during WWII and eventually became the Director of the CIA, stated “No human being can say conclusively that Hitler is dead.”

In November of 1949 an article read “The Nazis went underground, May 16, 1943.” It also stated details of “an alleged meeting at the residence of Krupp von Bohlen-Halbach, the head of I. G. Farben and agents said that in the aftermath of World War II, Nazis gone underground were planning for World War III.”

This next one doesn’t make much sense to me, but I’ll let you be the judge of whether or not this account is true. On January 16, 1948 an editorial in “Zig Zag,” Santiago, Chile, states that on April 30th, 1945, “Flight Captain Peter Baumgart took Adolf Hitler, his wife Eva Braun, as well as a few loyal friends by plane from Tempelhof Airport to Tondern in Denmark, which was still under German control. From Tondern, they took another plane to Kristiansund in Norway, also German controlled. From there they joined a submarine convoy, [”U.F.O. Letzte Geheimwaffe des III Reiches,” Mattern, pp. 50-51].”

So, what do you think at this point? Did the Allies really win WWII, did Hitler escape the war and live out his days with his wife and the remainder of the escaped Nazi army that may or may not have been assisted by aliens? Is WWIII an inevitable event, just waiting to for a moment to spark? I’ll have more information on Hitler, who he was associated with and these Underground supermen soon. See ya then.

Source:
http://www.ufocasebook.com/nazihistory.html

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

Invisible Sounds

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

Project SERPO (part 2) Bob Lazar And How Saucers Work

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

Project SERPO (part 1)

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 2)

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 1)

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

Black Eyed Children

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Ocean (Part 1) Baltic Sea Anomaly

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

The Russian Roswell’s (Part 3)

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Abductions (Part 2) Nome Alaska

The news site of Del Mar High School
Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)