The news site of Del Mar High School

The Perspective

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

James Alan McGettigan, Staff Writer/Film Editor

The Nazi “Bell” machine is thought to be many things, and theres growing evidence that supports just about all the theories about it. The common theory as to how the Nazis were able to create this machine was by retrieving a UFO that allegedly “lost control and crashed into the country side of Nazi Germany.” Which took place in 1937. But we won’t be talking specifically about that today. However, we will be going into further detail about this some other time.

Apparently, this intrigued Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, as well as the rest of the Nazi party. According to my sources, some time during Hitler’s reign of terror it is said that he himself was “a member of a demonic UFO cult worshipping cabals, and was an apparent UFO contact, by the same Extraterrestrial group which Hitler sought to Glorify.” Now that’s disturbing.

My source on this topic goes onto say that aliens were the source behind their “ideology and the power behind their organization.” For a time, these extraterrestrials were manipulative to the Nazis and supported Hitler. Hitler referred to these extraterrestrials as “underground supermen.” But based on the information, from my sources on this topic, the aliens which the Nazis were close with, were not apart of the 1937 crash that we mentioned earlier.

In historical records, it is confirmed that Hitler was never found by the allied powers, and it is believed that these extraterrestrials had something to do with his escape. But not only Hitler’s escape, it is alleged that these extraterrestrials helped a large majority of the Nazi party escape as well. My source says “The Nazis said that their supermen resided beneath the earth’s surface and were the creators of the Aryan race.”

Does any of this sound somewhat familiar? If you remember from one of our earlier articles titled “History Of Draconian Influences On The Human Species And The New World Below” we mentioned am event that occurred in 1946-1947 where the Allied powers received word that Nazis were based down in Antarctica. We sent many planes and Navy ships to go out there and get the Nazis but the result was a massacre. And we did not win against the Germans, if that’s who we were really fighting, and we did not go back. So far as history tells us, and keep in mind that all if not most of this Allied Naval mission was public.

Now, lets take a second and go back to the Aryan Race that we mentioned earlier, because it’s really important to what we are talking about. The Aryan Race is an ancient 18th century race of people, the most ancient of these people were known as the ancient Indo-Iranians. The Aryan race refers to those who speak the ancient language including the Romans Greeks and Germans. This is apparently how Hitler came up with his mad idea of what he called the “Aryan Master Race.” In the sources words it said “Aryans therefore in Adolf Hitler’s reasoning, constituted the world’s only pure race and all other people were viewed as inferior genetic mutations.” And that’s what supposedly gave the Nazi’s their cause in WWII.

Under the influence of these “underground supermen” the Nazis started to stretch their arms across the globe, to exterminate anyone who was not of Aryan descent. I think we can all easily identify where these extraterrestrials came from based on what the Nazis called them, “underground supermen.” They came from within the earth, which is something that we’ve spoken about before from “History Of Draconian Influences On The Human Species And The New World Below.” Admiral E. Byrd, the man who was in charge of project high jump supposedly visited this underground facility.

And the Nazi leaders believed that these aliens who lived beneath the surface of our planet would return to the surface of the Earth to rule it as soon as the Nazis began their “racial purification program and established the Thousand Year Reich.” Even if the Nazi’s beliefs were not their own they apparently relate very similarly to other religious beliefs. These Religious connections were apparently also guided by “Manipulative Extraterrestrials that teach people to prepare for the future return of supernatural beings who will reign over a Utopian Earth. As in other such religions, the coming of the Nazi supermen would coincide with a great final divine judgment. Nazi mysticism indeed earned the support of Christian leaders, who shared what Gnostic referred to as influence by demonic consciousness linked to a false God.”

Hitler brought up this “divine judgment” in one of his speeches when he was in court, when the Nazi party was early into it’s development: “The army we have formed is growing from day to day. I nourish the proud hope that one day the hour will come when these rough companies will grow into battalions, the battalions to regiments, the regiments to divisions, that the old cockade [ribbon or rosette worn on a hat as a badge] will be taken from the mud, that the old flags will wave again, that there will be a reconciliation at the last great divine judgment which we are prepared to face.”

The evidence is really starting to sow itself together for me here, I’ve got a lot more sources and evidence on this topic, too many to piece together into one article. So I will definitely have more of this information up soon, and this will be a series of articles that will hopefully lead us to some real answers regarding this topic.

Sources:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/nazihistory.html

http://www.roswellufomuseum.com/research/ufotopics/naziufocrash.html

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Invisible Sounds

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Project SERPO (part 2) Bob Lazar And How Saucers Work

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Project SERPO (part 1)

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 2)

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 1)

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Black Eyed Children

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Ocean (Part 1) Baltic Sea Anomaly

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

The Russian Roswell’s (Part 3)

• Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Abductions (Part 2) Nome Alaska

The news site of Del Mar High School
Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)