The news site of Del Mar High School

The Perspective

Alien Ocean (Part 1) Baltic Sea Anomaly

James Alan McGettigan, Staff Writer/ Film Editor

The oceans cover a little more than 70 percent of our planet’s surface. And we have explored less than 5 percent of our oceans, therefor our oceans alien in themselves. Not only that but there is increasing evidence that our oceans could be holing so many unexplained phenomenon, based on what we already know about that explored 5 percent.

One of the biggest mysteries that scientists are baffled with is the Baltic Sea anomaly. Which is a large 200 foot wide, circular object, located at the bottom of the Baltic Sea. It was discovered on June 19th 2011 by the sew dish based “Ocean X Team.” Some have theorized that this object is something natural, or a “WWII anti submarine device.” There have even been some people who have come up and said that this is a “battle ship gun turret.” However, every single one of those things, if they were to plummet to the ocean floor, especially in the event of a leak, the object would fall at a 90 degree angle.

But this object was not falling at a 90 degree angle, and we know this because this object has a massive 1,000 foot long skid mark. Now in order for this object to leave a 1,000 foot skid mark, for one thing it needs to coming in at an angle, with the nose pointed toward the ground, and it needs to be falling at a really fast speed. Another thing to consider about this object, is that it needs to made out of a very strong and heavy material to keep it’s unique shape after impact. And think of it this way, does this object even look man made? I wouldn’t say it does.

This object is approximately 140,000 year old. This is buried under 90 meters of water, and it was recently discovered, about two years ago, that this object is a part of a much larger structure. It was found that “200 meters from the anomaly lies another anomaly with the same skid pattern. Your seeing the sonar image of this overall structure here.

This second, craft that is 200 meters away from the original object has a skid mark of exactly 980 feet. And it looks as though, that the lower left object may be a little dug into the ground. being as how it’s not as clear to see as the other two objects. As for that third, larger object at the top of this image, I’m not too sure if the other two smaller objects were apart of. Or if it’s another object entirely. According to my sources, it’s 920 feet long and 205 feet wide.

But, if you look at the farthest left and right ends of the larger object, you’ll notice that there are two circular ends that look almost identical to these other two, smaller millennial falcon looking objects. So maybe there were two objects that were more whole, that include and look like the third bigger object. Or maybe this was one who object in itself and it sort of tore apart when it crashed, or was brought down into the ocean.

In the link below lies a video of the first manned dive down to this object. Where the scuba divers go down to take samples of the craft’s plating. It’s nothing special, nothing big with tentacles comes out and attacks anybody, its just the guys going down to this object and taking samples. Which you get to see the results of, toward the end of the video.

Now these objects were taken pictures of, with more than just sonar equipment. The people who took these images also took, acoustical scans, which are scans that use “focused sound to investigate, measure, or image an object.” And this image here was the “density result” of that scan.

Now, I’m not specifically sure which object this is, but seeing how it is elongated, I’m guessing that it could be the larger object. Now you may notice that there are faint lines and rectangular shapes on the elongated image. According to my sources, this means that this image is showing compartments or passageways within one of the craft.

There was also a Thermal Acoustic imaging, that was taken of one of the smaller objects. Thermal, refers to thermal insulation which is the reduction of heat transfer between objects in thermal contact or “in range of radiative influence.” Acoustic refers to acoustic insulation which is any means of “reducing the intensity of sound with respect to a specified source and receptor.” Your seeing the image here.

Now in this image, you can see how the object is sort of buried into the ground. Since we see a bit of complex detail on the flat surface of this object on the right hand side and then it transitions to more of a rocky surface when you move your eyes to the top right and left hand sides of this image.

And that’s all I really have for you guys today. And like it says in the tittle this will be a topic of articles that we’ll be working on and I’ll have more ocean anomalies for you guys later.

Sources:

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2014/05/the-baltic-sea-anomaly-2014-14000-year-fossilized-ufo-crash-site-stunning-discoveries-2446188.html

https://hubpages.com/literature/Baltic-Sea-UFO-UnIdentified-Submerged-Object

• Alien Ocean (Part 1) Baltic Sea Anomaly

Government And Their Secrets

The CIA’s Secret Experiment On Children (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

Black Eyed Children

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 2)

Government And Their Secrets

Nazi Alien Connections (Part 1)

Government And Their Secrets

The Russian Roswell’s (Part 3)

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Abductions (Part 2) Nome Alaska

Government And Their Secrets

Secrets of the moon

Government And Their Secrets

What?! NASA tells us about 7 new planets but not about intelligent life?!

Government And Their Secrets

BREAKING NEWS!: NASA Admits to Finding 7 New Earth-like Planets! And More

Government And Their Secrets

Alien Bases On Earth

The news site of Del Mar High School
Alien Ocean (Part 1) Baltic Sea Anomaly